- Part 1: Strategies for Seeking an Architecture Master’s Degree
- Part 2: Strategies for Acquiring a Job – or How 438 Job Applications Are Not Enough.
- Part 3: Strategies for Preparing Your Portfolio & Résumé
- Part 4: Invaluable Interview Techniques
- Part 5: Strategies for Employer’s Hiring a Candidate
I always wanted to have my writing published, so I entered a lot of Laffy Taffy submissions. Yet they couldn’t guarantee that my jokes would solely be printed on Banana flavored wrappers.|1| Thus, all of my submissions were denied.
So I started my own blog, and now I am self-published. So the Jokes on you Laffy Taffy!
- Denied Laffy Taffy Submissions:
- Why did the IBC manual leave his bride at the altar?
He got code feet.
Why did the Hearth fail Thermodynamics 101?
All the material flue over his head.
Why did the promiscuous Window Sill have to go to court?
For exposed flashing in public.
Why did the Rainscreen Wall require constant brushing?
He was furred.
What do you call a pair of females attracted to each other – and their boyfriends?
(I shouldn’t need to explain Laffy Taffy jokes, but the Laffy Taffy commission didn’t comprehend this one.|2| Therefore, read it similar to lumber sizes: 2x4s)
Why did the Double-Wythe Masonry Wall have to go to the dentist?
He had a cavity.
Click the purple numerals to transport between hyperlinks